Christina (Nina) J. Banfield
Nina Banfield joined Harris, Creech, Ward & Blackerby in January, 2018. Nina received her Juris Doctor from Wake Forest University School of Law in 2017. She was a member of the Wake Forest Law Review from 2015 to 2016, and served on the board of editors of the Law Review from 2016 to 2017. Nina also had the honor of arguing before the federal Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals as a member of the Appellate Advocacy Clinic.
Nina received her Bachelor of Arts in linguistics and a minor in history in 2014 from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN. She graduated magna cum laude as a member of the Chancellor's Honor Program.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Litigation - Defense of Professional Liability
- Physicians and Other Health Care Providers
- Personal Injury
- Bachelor of Arts, (Linguistics, minor in History), University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, 2014 magna cum laude
- Juris Doctor, Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, 2017
- North Carolina Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division)
- Craven County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina