Harris, Creech, Ward & Blackerby has extensive experience litigating claims on behalf of a variety of parties involved in the construction process, including:
- general contractors
- prime contractors
- skilled subcontractors
Harris Creech has successfully defended cases involving:
- injuries to construction workers
- structural defects to commercial buildings
- structural defects in residential homes
- defective plans and specifications
- faulty construction
- construction defect claims
- breach of contract claims
- disputes over materials
- lien claims
- disputes between contractors and subcontractors.
In fact, Harris Creech’s assembled knowledge of construction matters over the years has evolved into assisting clients in non-litigation construction matters. Harris, Creech, Ward & Blackerby represents owners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, architects, and other design professionals, in such non-litigation matters.