The lawyers of Harris, Creech, Ward and Blackerby, P.A. are available to conduct seminars on liability issues effecting today’s health care practitioners and their employers. We would be honored to present a program for your organization; please feel free to contact Harris Creech to discuss how we can be of service to you.
Recently conducted Harris Creech programs include:
- Liability Issues for Nurses
- Liability Issues for Residents
- Documentation Errors and Malpractice Pitfalls
- Have you Been Served? (The Ins and Outs of Subpoena Process)
- Pre-Trial Practice
- Mock Deposition
- Mock Trial
- General Automobile Insurance
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices in Claims Handling.
Several Harris Creech programs are already approved for continuing education credits; please feel free to check with Harris Creech on the approval status of any seminar you find to be of interest at firstname.lastname@example.org.